Dirty Dozen Haven & Hearth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finish wall, no russian. Public farming/curio place.

2 posters

Go down

finish wall, no russian. Public farming/curio place. Empty finish wall, no russian. Public farming/curio place.

Post  Zodd Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 am

If we finish the wall what we have planned out(going south from my part of base)
We should have a giant field to grow shit that produces material for possible frequent use(Plant Fibres), or rare stat food(perception from carrots) and have a common rule just replace what you take. I think if we get 2-3 people to group gather certain stuff for a cause, be it fish/Curio+mats, or group steal shit! Since you're the only one here Eric tell me what you think fag!

Zodd

Back to top Go down

finish wall, no russian. Public farming/curio place. Empty Re: finish wall, no russian. Public farming/curio place.

Post  michiko Tue May 24, 2011 2:50 pm

This is a good idea. We for sure need to finish the walls.

That has been a low priority because the gate siutation becomes sticky, in a small village type situation, that we are in.

I certainly have whatever seeds we will need. And it would be surely a good idea to get a public farming area going.

We need wheat especially for baking and the straw for curiosities and eventually building Stone Mansions (600xStraw needed!!!)

=====

What I am going to do with this part of the forum is almost do Ala-WoW Style quests.

I'll ask for a task to be done, and try to offer up a reward. I dont think the reward will ever be super great as these tasks will almost ALWAYS be village beneficial. I (or we) should mark the topic specifically if it is a personal request.

I just got the forum up today. So give me a bit to get it populated!

Spread the word though...We need a centralized communication hub, this should be it!

michiko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum